These projects look at so-called ‘named entities’, in this case people and places that appear within the chosen manuscripts.
We make use of the TEI
<listPlace> elements, and some online mapping tools.
- The Great Inquisition at Toulouse 1245-46 - database by Jean-Paul Rehr
- Two Letters Of A Strozzi Widow (1471-1510) - edition by Lisa Di Crescenzo
- Liber consecrationum - edition by Natasha Burbridge
- Cost and location of Lyon fortifications - edition by Carol Demessieux
- The charters of the counts of Luna - edition by Francisco Javier Álvarez Carbajal
- The Lucca Letter - edition by Stephen Spencer